Thursday, July 07, 2005

Victim of Terrorism

LONDON(AP)-Terror struck in the heart of London on Thursday as explosions ripped through three subway trains and blasted the roof off a crowded red double-decker bus. At least 37 people were killed and more than 700 wounded in the deadliest attack on the city since the blitz in World War II.

The quote above is just one example of the many news reports about the London terrorist attack today, which to be honest is already starting to get a bit old. Nobody really cares about these things anymore unless they live in the city that got attacked, people just tune in to catch live shots of bodies still twitching in the wreckage and to hear their leaders assure them that yes, the towels will be blown off the Al-Qaeda heads responsible for this atrocity.

And while all this was going down in London I was being terrorized in my own office! This is what I found on my office door today:



That's right, it's my fat baby picture! But the horror wasn't over, once I opened the door I saw another one, this time in brilliant color:



I can't believe things like this can still happen in the United States, Homeland Security really dropped the ball on this one! I launched my own investigation into the matter and discovered the perpetrator of this savage attack is from Poland, so in retaliation I'm posting these Polish jokes:

Q: Why wasn't Christ born in Poland?
A: Because they couldn't find three wisemen and a virgin.

Q: How can you tell if you house has been robbed by a Polish burglar?
A: The garbage has been eaten and the dog is pregnant.


Take that, you filthy Polish!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sparkling said...

"All publicity is good publicity", and someone obviously thought you where worth alot of effort.

5:08 AM  
Blogger Ross said...

I think you are wrong about people not caring about acts o terrorism any more.






My oh my you were a little porker wern't you

5:35 PM  
Blogger Wildefrost said...

whoa, people are getting way too serious about life these days. Why is everyone so uptight?

7:31 AM  
Blogger london cokehead said...

Fuck you , we ( the British ) gave you soo much Sympathy in your hour of need !!

Heartless comment ...

Think before you put your brain in gear mate !!

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home