Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Cat Profile: Lex


The Lex story began on a warm and pleasant night about a year ago. He just appeared at my apartment building that night, rubbing up against my neighbors leg purring and wanting to come inside. When he saw me he trotted over and did the same to my leg, confirming that he didn’t mind multiple partners. I left some food outside for him and the next day he was gone.

Two weeks later, as I was getting ready to go hang out with some friends, I see Lex pawing at my sliding glass door wanting to come in. It turns out that some people had taken him in that night he first showed up, then he escaped from them and came to my door where I found him. The people who previously took him in said I could keep him, at the time I thought they were being nice. Later I would learn that Lex was, in addition to being a lazy ball a fur, a total bastard and had probably been kicked out of his previous homes. But isn’t he cute?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home