Saturday, September 23, 2006

Why I Had to Punch a Cat

I punched a cat last weekend.

Lex and I were having one of our usual quarrels over what to wear out. I told him he should wear this cute straw hat with a pink flower, it really matches his pink little nose.



Cuteness!



I guess later on Lex heard me refer to him as "the prettiest little girl in town" and while I was petting him he scratched the hell out of my hand:



Look at that! I can't believe that fat furball actually scratched me up... so I punched his fluffy ass and he ran behind the couch. I don't have a picture because as it turns out, it's kinda tough to hold a camera while punching a cat.


However, I can't talk about cat punching without showing you an actual cat being punched. So I present: The Punching Rabbi vs Lex!



Stay tuned for the end, Lex fights back and totally pounces on my hand. Now that's hot!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

craig, i can't believe you punched lex!!!

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maine car sales

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't belive you, of all people, punched a cat.

That's just crazy.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home